- The external DC power cable (CABLE-RX-PWR) is used to connect a user-supplied power source to the HOBO RX3000 Monitoring Station to charge the station_s internal battery. The external power source can be an intermittent power source, such as a 6W or larger solar panel. The external power source must be able to supply 6W, but the average power used will be much less and depends on the number and type of sensors, logging interval, and the frequency of internet connections.
- Wires: Two internal 18-AWG, unstripped
- Length: 1.83 m (6 ft) cable
- External Power Source Requirements:
- Voltage: 5 V DC minimum to 17 V DC maximum
- Minimum Supply Output Power: 6 Watt (typical power used is much less)