Newtons 4th LTD PPA1530 Highlights
The PPA1500 Power Analyzer offers higher performance than its sibling – the PPA500 unit, the PPA1500 series ensures that N4L power analyzers provide the optimum solution in almost any power measurement application and budget. The main differences between the PPA500 and PPA1500 Power Analyzers are that the PPA1500 features a 1Mhz Bandwidth and full graphical display, this includes harmonic bar graphs and graphical data logging. The PPA1500 Power Analyzers now features sophisticated parallel digital filtering algorithms enabling the PPA1500 to be used in various Pulse Width Modulated applications. While being only half rack width and 2U high, the PPA1500 is available in 1, 2 or 3 phase configurations and offers a level of performance normally found only in larger and more costly instruments. With modes such as "Inrush Current and "Standby Power", the PPA1500 provides fast, accurate and easy measurements in challenging environments. The PPA1500 series analyzers now have a 6 Phase 2U Rack option in which two PPA1530 units are installed on the same rack side by side, see our accessories page for more details.
- 0.05% Basic accuracy Frequency range DC and 10mHz to 1MHz
- High precision internal shunts – Superior accuracy to any external shunt 10 millidegree phase accuracy – Necessary for low power factor applications
- 20 Arms (300 Apk) & 1000 Vrms (2500 Vpk) direct input Unique x10 gain mode for Standby Power measurement
- 1MS/s High speed sampling on all channels True real time analysis with no measurement gap
- 1, 2 or 3 phase versions High contrast full colour graphic display
- Simple BNC connection of N4L shunts for high current applications RS232, USB, LAN, Extension and Auxiliary ports