Neutrik RT-2M Highlights
The Neutrik Test Instruments RT-2M 2-Channel Analog Audio Frequency Generator and Analyzer is a fast, programmable two-channel generator and analyzer. The RT-2M ensures proper and reliable function in every industrial environment, including easy to handle calibration and service procedures.
The RT-2M is optimized for integration into production lines and QC sample inspections. The mission is to completely automate test procedures with no need for any form of manual or human "Golden Ear" testing. The RT-2M automatically captures, stores and analyzes incoming signals against QC tolerances in real-time and returns the test results back to the controlling PC without unnecessarily loading the host controller with number-crunching tasks.
The RT-2M provides complete performance tests of essential audio parameters simultaneously, typically in less than a second. Test setups can easily be reconfigured to meet changing production test requirements.
- Very Fast Production Testing
- Versatile Platform
- Multitone Technology
- Stepped Sweep
- Chirp Analysis
- Mobile Phone Test System
- Speaker Test System
- Microphone Test System
- 2-Channel Output and Input
- Banana and BNC Connectors
- Built-In Microphone Power Supply
- GPIB IEEE-488 and RS232 Control Interface
- Audio Frequency Analyzer. Multitone, Stepped Sweep and Continuous Sweep Analysis. Built-in Phantom Power Supplies allow Direct Microphone Connection Supporting Acoustic Test Applications