National Instruments PXI-8176 Highlights
The National Instruments PXI-8176 is a high-performance Pentium III 1.26 GHz embedded controller for use in any PXI or CompactPCI system. An NI PXI-8176 embedded controller in a PXI chassis offers a compact, high-performance PC platform for modular instrumentation and data acquisition applications.
- 1.26 GHz Pentium III processor
- 128 MB SDRAM standard, 512 MB maximum
- Integrated hard-drive, USB, Ethernet, GPIB, and other peripherals
- Windows operating system and drivers installed
- Configure a complete PXI system with the PXI Advisor (link below)