National Instruments PXI-1042 Highlights
The National Instruments PXI-1042 Series chassis are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of test and measurement applications. The NI PXI-1042 Series includes the PXI-1042 (extended 0 to 55 °C temperature range) and the PXI-1042Q (acoustic emissions as low as 43 dBA). The PXI-1042 Series chassis incorporate all features of the latest PXI specification, including built-in 10 MHz reference clock, PXI trigger bus, star trigger, and local bus.
- Extended 0 to 55 °C operating range (PXI-1042)
- Low 43 dBA acoustic emissions (PXI-1042Q)
- Accept both 3U PXI and CompactPCI modules
- Comply with PXI and CompactPCI specifications
- Removable high-performance AC power supply