- The Digital Dialysate Meter is specifically designed to test both acetate and bicarbonate dialysate quality.
- Measure Conductivity, pH and Temperature to ensure proper mixing during dialysate preparation and as a final check of dialysate quality before hemodialysis treatment.
- There are no strips or reagents that expire or subjective interpretation of results.
- Internal sensors require the user to place the sample in the instrument, preventing contamination of dialysate by the measurement device.
- The Digital Dialysate Meter also measures parameters critical in water quality monitoring and control at every stage of hemodialysis water treatment.
- Test Conductivity, Resistivity, TDS, pH, ORP, Free Chlorine and Temperature of feed and product water in unit processes.
- Use measurements as independent checks against automatic systems of control and to check residual levels of sanitizers in water treatment and hemodialysis systems after system maintenance