The dial torque wrench can be used for joint testing, auditing or verification of torque applied. The dial torque wrench captures the finishing torque applied to a fastener with a memory pointer. The wrench is designed with a recessed dial, which minimizes damage to the dial display. Featuring a lightweight aluminum handle the durable wrench is non-length dependent.
Mountz ADS4 Highlights
- Used for controlled screw tightening and torque measurements.
- Dual scale in American and S.I. units. Single scale models are available upon request.
- Quality constructed for accuracy and reliability with an attractive abrasive resistant finish for longer life and ease in identification.
- Fine main and memory pointers provide accurate readings.
- Exclusive built-in ratchet mechanism.
- Standard double-ended spindle ratchet mechanism allows for left handed torque applications.
- Lightweight aluminum handle (w/non-slip grip) for improved balance. Scuff-resistant non-slip finish.
- EDS models fitted fixed double-end square drive.
- Mechanical stop provides overload protection to 125% of full scale.
- Recessed dial minimizes dial breakage.
- Models serial number labeled for instant identification and traceability.
- Torque indicating signal light - standard on CDS, DDS and EDS models. Optional on certain ADS and BDS models.
- ADS models are ESD compliant.