- Resolution 0.01mm
- Range 0-25mm
- Contact Point Stem 8mm M2.5 x 0.45 Thread
- Accuracy 0.03mm
- Measuring Force Less than 1.8N
- As compact as standard Series 2 dial indicators.
- Large, easy-to-read LCD.
- GO/±NG judgment can be performed by setting upper and lower tolerance limits. The judgment result (GO/±NG) can be displayed in full-size characters.
- The positive/negative count resulting from the spindle™s up/down movement can be toggled.
- Internal calculations using the simple formula of [F(x)=Ax)] are available
- Employing the ABSOLUTE linear encoder, the ID-C always displays the spindle "Absolute Position" from the origin at power-on. Also unlimited response speed eliminates over-speed errors.
- The ID-C indicator face can be rotated 330° to an appropriate angle for easy reading.
- With SPC data output