- The Disk Micrometer is designed to easily measure root tangent length of spur gears and herical gears.
- Non-rotating spindle eliminates torque on workpiece.
- With standard bar except 0 - 15mm, 0 - .6” 0 - 25mm, 0 - 1”, 0 - 300mm & 0 - 1.2” model
- Speedy spindle feed of 10mm/rev. (Quickmike type).
- Diameter of measuring disk: 20mm / .787”
- With Ratchet Stop for constant force.
- With SPC output (Series 369).
- Supplied in fitted plastic case
- Range 1-2in 25.4-50.8mm
- Accuracy ±.0002in
- Digital model