- The 2.4=inch color graphic LCD provides excellent readability and an intuitive display that is easy to negotiate. The LCD also includes a backlight for improved visibility in dark environments.
- The Surftest SJ=210 can be operated easily using the buttons on the front of the unit and under the sliding cover.
- Up to 10 measurement conditions and one measured profile can be stored in the internal memory.
- An optional memory card can be used as an extended memory to store large quantities of measured profiles and conditions.
- Access to each feature can be password=protected, which prevents unintended operations and allows you to protect your settings.
- The display interface supports 16 languages, which can be freely switched.
- An alarm warns you when the cumulative measurement distance exceeds a preset limit.
- The Surftest SJ=210 complies with the following standards: JIS (JIS=B0601=2001, JIS=B0601=1994, JIS B0601=1982), VDA, ISO= 1997, and ANSI.
- In addition to calculation results, the Surftest SJ=210 can display sectional calculation results and assessed profiles, load curves, and amplitude distribution curves.