Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
- DN: Non-isolated differential sensor for clean, dry, non-corrosive gases. GI & AI: Isolated Gauge or Absolute sensor for fluids compatible with 316L SS. See Meriam's M200-DI for wet/wet DP requirements.
- Exponential damping with user selectable time constant from 0.1 to 25 seconds.
- Accuracy: + 0.01% FS (+ 0.02% F.S. for DN0028) No temperature effect from 59o to 86o F (15o to 30o C).
- Engineering Units: Inches of H2O (select 4 C, 20 C, or 60 F), PSI, mm of Hg, inches of Hg, mBars, Bars, kPa, kg/cm2, cm of H2O and user selectable scaling.
- Pressure Limits: Twice range on Gauge and Absolute (GI and AI) units. Twice range on Differential (DN) units when pressurized on high side only and 150 PSI (10.5 kg/cm2) static when applied to both sides of the sensor simultaneously.
- Allows users to view Min/Max pressure values and calculates leak rate per minute in pressure units. The feature is very handy when troubleshooting or pressure testing pneumatic systems.
- Capture speed is equal to the selected damping rate
- Document up to 240 readings (automatically or manually) to reduce paperwork and field time. Saved readings can be recalled at any time
- The M2 series can be recalibrated in the field for zero, span, and linearity. The user has the option to select a 1 point or 5 point calibration procedure. Enables users with accurate primary standards to calibrate their devices locally if desired.
- User selectable shut-off. Programmable for Disable, 10, 20, 30, 45, 60 minutes.