Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
- Megger Model # TDR900
- Full autoranging for measuring the length of power, telephony, CATV and LAN cables, provides distance to an open or short.
- Extra large, high resolution backlit LCD
- Automatic output impedance control of 25, 50, 75, 100, 125 or 150W
- User-friendly menu on screen operation
- Cable length calibration function.
- Internal library of 39 standard cable types.
- 20 internal memory locations for custom cable types.
- Tone generator (oscillating 910 to 1100 Hz) for cable identification and tracing
- Line voltage detection
- Safety protection up to 250 Vrms.
- Accurate to 20 inches (50 cm) throughout the entire range
- Displays cable length if the cable’s V.O.P (velocity of propagation) is known or displays V.O.P (velocity of propagation) if a cable’s length is known.
- Auto-Power-Off: Unit is turned offed after 30 minutes of no activity (This feature can be disabled)
- Accuracy: ±2% of reading
- Dimensions: 9.25 H x 3.94 W x 1.73 D in.
- Weight: Approx. 16 oz (450 g)
Each Unit Includes
- Alligator Clip Adapter
- User Manual
- Soft Carrying Case