- The Leica L360 is a cross-line laser level with a 360° horizontal fan angle and a 180° vertical fan angle.
- Like a rotating laser, the L360 projects a horizontal line 360° around the tool. Unlike a rotating laser, the beam is bright and constant when used indoors within a 50' radius, so you can see it with the naked eye.
- The L360 vertical line projects 180° above and to the front and back of the tool. Use the horizontal and vertical lines together to produce a perfect 90° cross line, or toggle between vertical only and horizontal only depending on the application.
- The L360 self leveling pendulum lets you know your line is out of level by blinking. Once level, the line goes solid. Lock the pendulum to set out angled lines and to protect the mechanism when you aren't using it.
- Leica laser levels are built to last.
- The lasers and pendulum are housed in a rugged, job site ready body. It is IP54 rated dust-proof and splash protected.
- The L360 contains a built in rechargeable battery pack.
Each Unit Includes
- wall bracket/tripod
- hard case
- storage pouch
- target plate