The Leica Geosystems 3D DISTO is a unique tool for capturing and projecting accurate three dimensional measurements. The speed and precision of the 3D DISTO brings unprecedented efficiency to applications like:
- Creating CAD templates: CNC is only good as your file. A 3D DISTO is the bridge between reality and CAD. When you are cutting to fit and you know your original measurements are accurate, you can cut even the most expensive materials with confidence.
- Capturing As-Built Measurements: The best way to eliminate surprises later in the job is to know what you are starting with. The 3D DISTO accurately captures 3D coordinates with the precision you need for planning. If your work involves expensive materials that are difficult to cut, transport or are processed off-site, you know accurate “as-built” measurements are critical.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) : Take DXF data directly into your Windows tablet and use the 3D DISTO to layout anchor points, transfer heights or verify critical construction locations.
- Measure plan position, height and distance, in all three spatial axes
- Intuitive user guidance from Assistants
- Measure from one station – every visible point can be measured by targeting with the visible laser dot – without the need to walk to the target
- Measure to difficult-to-reach points, such as roof edges
- As-built records of ceiling, floor and roof surfaces, volumes, inclination, falls, height differences, angles
- Plumbing of points, parallel offsetting of axis, levelling, transferring levels from wall to wall. Forget spirit level and measuring tapes!
- Realtime display of measurements as drawings on the screen
- Positionally accurate representation of the measured points in the camera display
- Pocket calculator
- Recording information in the form of standard tables, photos, DXF files, text files at the press of a button
- Remote control measurements
- Data import and export on PC and USB stick
Each Unit Includes
- 3D Disto
- Control Unit
- RM100 Remote Control
- USB Stick
- Self-adhesive target marks
- Ruler (for offset points)
- Power Supply for 3D Disto and Control Unit
- 2 USB cables
- Power Cable 3D Disto to CU
- Data CD