Leader LG3236 Highlights
The LG 3236 Synthesized Signal Generator covers a frequency range from 100 kHz to 170 MHz and provides AM and FM stereo modulation capability. A high accuracy crystal controlled reference oscillator, 5 ppm, ensures accurate and stable RF carrier frequency output.
Oscillation frequency is locked to a high-accuracy reference oscillator to ensure accuracy of 5 10 -6(5 ppm). The solid-state step attenuator is used for the RF output system to extend service life (because there is no mechanical contact), and is suited to frequent changes in output level such as in automatic production and inspection applications.
- The RF frequency covers a wide range of 100 kHz to 170 MHz.
- The output level can be set in the range of -20 dB to 126 dB (0 dB = 1 V, 50 into open circuit) in 0.1 dB steps. Equipped with a simultaneous AM/FM modulation function.
- Two systems of low-distortion, fixed oscillators are provided as AF oscillators, and the AM/FM and the L and R of FM stereo can be set to different frequencies.
- The variable DDS oscillator is provided allowing arbitrary AF frequencies to be specified in 1-Hz resolution. The FM modulation supports up to 200 kHz and AM modulation up to 100 %.
- In addition, a wide bandwidth of external modulation up to 100 kHz is supported for both FM and AM. FM stereo modulator is equipped.
- Since the GPIB interface is provided as standard, this instrument can be incorporated into a GPIB measurement system.
- The numeric keys are used for setting the frequency, output level, and modulation factor. Up to 100 preset conditions consisting of frequency, output level, and modulation can be stored to internal memory.
- All front panel switches (except power switch) can be remotely controlled via the 24-pin connector on the rear panel.
- An SCA input connector and a PILOT output connector are provided for connecting instruments such as an external FM multiple signal generator.