Lauterbach LA-7746 JTAG Highlights
The Lauterbach product TRACE32-ICD supports a wide range of on-chip debug interfaces. The hardware for the debugger is universal and allows to interface different target processors by simply changing the debug cable and the software.
- Easy high-level and assembler debugging
- Interface to all compilers
- RTOS awareness
- Display of internal and external peripherals at a logical level
- Flash programming
- Powerful script language
- Onchip breakpoints and trigger
- Fast snapshots and spotpoints
- Multiprocessor debugging
- Multicore debugging
- Software compatible to all TRACE32 tools
- Highspeed download up to 1000 KByte/sec
- Runs with all debug modules
The JTAG debugger for ARM7 is the most used debuggers for ARM designs. Nearly all telecom, automotive and industrial design teams worldwide use this debugger system.