- Optimized acquisition memory
- Capture up to 25 successive waveform segments
- Fast re-arm time at under 20 µs
- Down to 10 ps time-tag resolution
- Segments include all analog and digital channels of acquisition
Keysight's segmented memory option for the InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series oscilloscopes can optimize your scopes acquisition memory, allowing you to capture more selective signal details with less memory. You can then easily view all captured waveforms by scrolling through each individual waveform segment. Keysight's InfiniiVision Series oscilloscopes are the only scopes in the industry that provide segmented memory acquisitions simultaneously on all analog channels (up to four analog channels) and logic channels (up to 8 digital channels). This measurement/test option works with all InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series 2-channel and 4-channel DSO and MSO models.