- The Agilent 85133F is a 63 cm (25 in) long flexible cable set composed of a 2.4 mm female to PSC-2.4 mm female connector and a 2.4 mm female to 2.4 mm male connector
- Cable frequency range is DC to 50 GHz with a return loss of greater than or equal to 12.5 dB.
- Insertion loss is 0.48 * sqrt (f) + 0.25, where f is frequency in GHz, for the test port connector and 3.64 dB at maximum frequency for the device connector.
- Phase stability of semi-rigid/flexible cables is specified with a 90 degree bend using a 4 to 3 inch radius.
- Stability of the Agilent 85133F is less than 0.17 dB and phase is 0.16*f + 0.8, where f is frequency measured in GHz.