- Output Ratings
- Output voltage: 0 to 60 V
- Output current (40° C): 0 to 3.5 A
- Maximum current (50° C/55° C): 3.2 A/3 A
- Programming Accuracy at 25°C ±5°C
- Voltage 0.06% + 26 mV
- Current 0.15% + 4.1 mA
- Ripple & Noise (20 Hz - 20 MHz)
- Voltage rms: 500 µV
- Voltage peak-to-peak: 5 mV
- Current rms: 1.5 mA
- Agilent high performance DC power supplies offer speed and accuracy for test optimization. The single output, 200 W, GPIB 6641A-6645A provide fast, low-noise outputs; analog control of output voltage and current; fan-speed control to minimize acoustic noise; as well as parallel and series connections of multiple units.
- The Agilent 210W, GPIB, single output 6644A is a versatile programmable supply designed to maximize test throughput during design verification or on the production line, and is fully programmable to help reduce test time through a variety of automated capabilities.