- Output Ratings
- Voltage: 0 to 20 V
- Current: 0 to 2 A
- Programming Accuracy at 25°C ±5°C
- Voltage: 10 m V
- +Current 0.05% + 1 m A
- Ripple & Noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz)
- Voltage rms: 0.5 mV
- Voltage Peak-to-Peak: 3 mV
- Normal mode rms: 1 mA
- Agilent high performance DC power supplies offer speed and accuracy for test optimization.
- The single output, 40-50 W GPIB 6611C-6614C provide small, compact size for bench and system use; fast, low-noise outputs; and dual-range, precision low current measurement.
- The Agilent 40W, single output 6612C is a versatile low-power solution designed for demanding applications, and is a one-box solution that includes measurement capabilities and built-in GPIB and RS-232 interfaces