- Dual 4x16, 8x16, or 4x32 configurations
- 128 2-wire cross-points
- 300V, 1A switch; 2A carry current
- Connections to the internal DMM
- Latching armature relays, with relay counter
- Expandable via four 2-wire analog buses
- The Agilent 34932A module for the 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Unit offers the highest density matrix with connection paths between your device under test and your test equipment. This allows for different instruments to be connected to multiple points on your device under test at the same time.
- Multiple matrix modules can be combined through the 34980A analog buses to create larger matrices, with up to 1024 2-wire cross-points in a single mainframe. Standard 50-pin Dsub connectors allow for use with standard cables, terminal blocks, or mass interconnect solutions.