- The 1146B is ideal for capturing transient current signals such as those found in motor controllers, switching power supplies, inverters and current amplifiers driving inductive loads.
- The 1146B is the replacement of the 1146A. The 1146A is now discontinued. The 1146B is 100% form, fit, function and price equivalent to the 1146A.
- Frequency range: DC to 100 kHz (-3dB with current de rating)
- Current range: 100 mV/A: 100 mA to 10 A peak, 10 mV/A: 1 to 100 A peak
- AC current accuracy: 100 mV/A (50 mV to 10 A peak) - 3% of reading =50 mA 10 mV/A (500 mA to 40 A peak) - 4% of reading =50 mA 10 mV/A (40 A to 100 A peak) - 15% max at 100 A
- Working voltage: 600 V max
- Battery: 9 V alkaline