Keysight N4256A Highlights
The Keysight N4256A amplifier distortion test set allows you to accurately characterize the adjacent-channel power ratio (ACPR) of your multi-carrier power amplifier (MCPA).
The multi-carrier amplifiers that power W-CDMA and EDGE base stations must achieve spurious rejection greater than –80 dB, which is beyond the capability of most test systems designed to characterize amplifiers used in previous wireless generations.
Designed to work with the Agilent PSA-, ESA- and VSA- series of spectrum/signal analyzers and the Agilent ESG-DP series of signal generators, the N4256A provides a quick solution for "3G equipping" your existing test systems, which were originally designed to characterize amplifiers used in previous wireless generations.
The Keysight N4256A amplifier distortion test set relies on spectrum analyzers and signal sources, and has power meter outputs that allow the test device input and output power to be monitored during set-up. A front panel display simplifies test set tuning and a GPIB interface enables remote mode switching and coarse adjustments. Creation and installation of a delay cable to compensate for the equivalent electrical length of your MCPA is also required. The N4256A amplifier distortion test set can enhance total measurement system performance by up to 25 dB over 100 MHz, achieving unprecedented levels of dynamic range.
- Frequency range: 500 MHz to 4 GHz
- Minimum cancellation
- Center frequency: 900 MHz
- Cancellation bandwidth (25 MHz): 26 dB
- Cancellation bandwidth (100 MHz): 17 dB
- Center frequency: 1800 MHz
- Cancellation bandwidth (25 MHz): 25 dB
- Cancellation bandwidth (100 MHz): 22 dB
- Maximum device stimulus power: +30 dBm
- Maximum device response power: +50 dBm
- *Cancellation is specified using a 50 ohm cable connected between the device stimulus and device response ports.