Keysight N3300A Highlights
The Keysight N3300A is a full-rack width mainframe with 6-slots that accepts combinations of N330x user-installable load modules (150 W to 600 W) for easy system configuration and future reconfiguration. The N3300A holds up to six N3302A, N3303A, N3304A, and N3307A load modules, or up to three N3305A and N3306A load modules, allowing up to 1,800 watts of total maximum power.
Testing multiple output dc power supplies and dc-dc converters can be very time consuming if each output must be tested sequentially. If measurements are being made through a MUX using one DMM, this is what will happen. Using the built-in measurement capabilities of the N3300A electronic loads, all outputs can be measured simultaneously. Alternatively, multiple single output power sources can be tested simultaneously.
A single GPIB address is all you need for complete control and read-back of all load modules within a single N3300A mainframe. The N330xA Series of DC electronic loads provides fast operation and the accurate programming and read-back needed for high-volume DC power supply test systems.
- 6 Slots - Full Rack Width Mainframe
- 1800 Watts of Total Maximum Power
- 6 Modules available for configuring (150W to 600W)
- Max Voltage Input: 240V (N3303A)
- Max Current Input: 120A (N3306A)
- Full Rack Width Mainframe, Accepts combinations of N330x user-installable load modules (150W to 600W), GPIB