Keysight E9304A Highlights
The E9304A diode power sensor measures average power over the frequency range 9 kHz to 6 GHz and power range -60 to +20 dBm. This sensor is ideal for very low frequency (VLF) power measurements.
- Refer to the E9301A for standard power sensor features
- Low frequency coverage (9 kHz to 6 GHz) for EMC/EMI test applications such as the radiated immunity test (IEC61000-4-3)
- High sensitivity (-60 to +20 dBm) and fast measurement speed to reduce the time taken to calibrate radiated field uniformity and EMC/EMI test receivers
- Measure transmitter power and receiver sensitivity at Very Low Frequency (VLF) to microwave frequencies Special option available to 18 GHz
- Compatible with EPM (new N1913A/ 14A, E4418B/ 19B), EPM-P (E4416A/ 17A) and P-series (N1911A/ 12A) power meters