Keysight E8285A Highlights
The Keysight Technologies E8285A CDMA/PCS mobile station test set provides CDMA mobile phone manufacturers with increased measurement speed, improved accuracy, and flexibility to increase test throughput and product quality. Built from the industry standard Agilent Technologies 8924C, the Agilent E8285A offers proven performance and reliability with increased capabilities for manufacturing all current types of TIA/EIA-95 based CDMA mobile phones in a single test set. The Agilent E8285A additionally provides flexible base station emulation and a large set of capabilities which enables CDMA mobile phone designers to produce high quality designs in less time.
With the addition of the Agilent 83217A dual-mode mobile station test software, the Agilent E8285A becomes an easy to use automated test system capable of quickly testing dual-mode CDMA mobile phones for incoming inspection, customer return testing, and depot level repair applications.
- CDMA cellular, CDMA PCS, and analog cellular coverage in one instrument
- One-button call setup
- Built in AWGN source for calibrated E b /N t receiver testing
- Flexible base station emulation
- Extremely fast CDMA and analog testing
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Gated power and open loop response graphical measurements
- Simultaneous receiver and transmitter measurements
- Opt 013=Internal C-Message Filter; opt 102=Internal Spectrum Analyzer