Keysight E1482B Highlights
The Keysight E1482B VXIbus Extender is a C-size, 1-slot, register-based VXI module. It connects your external controller to the VXI backplane via the MXIbus interface (E1489C). The extender is also used to create multiple-mainframe systems for either external or embedded controller applications.
When used with external workstation controllers, the VXI extender plugs into slot 0 of the mainframe and is connected via the MXIbus Econtroller cable to the EISA/ISA-to-MXIbus Interface (E1489C) in the HP-UX controller. For multiple VXI mainframe systems, one VXIbus extender module is installed into each mainframe and these are connected together via MXIbus cables in a daisy-chain configuration.
- 1-Slot, C-size, register based
- Provides interface for the external MXIbus controller
- Multiple VXIbus mainframes appear as a single system
- Transparent interrupts and TTL triggering
- Timing and triggering to external devices/mainframes
- VXIplug&play-compatible interface
- Max. I/O speed: 16-Bit 2.0MB/s and 32-Bit 4.0MB/s, Provides interface for the external MXIbus controller