Keysight 8924C Highlights
The Keysight 8924C CDMA Mobile Station Test set provides the key set of measurements to manufacture high quality dual-mode CDMA mobile telephones in a single box. Acting as a calibrated, high-performance CDMA base station, the HP 8924C verifies not only the parametric performance of CDMA phones, but also the functional aspects of phone performance. The HP 8924C is optimized to provide high accuracy measurements with the speed required for efficient manufacturing. These characteristics result in superior performing CDMA mobiles that costs less to manufacture. In addition to its CDMA functionality, the HP 8924C includes full AMPS, NAMPS, and TACS analog phone test capability. With the HP 8924C, you save space and cost by making both analog cellular and CDMA digital cellular measurements with the same box.
- High accuracy and speed for manufacturing test
- Analog and IS-95 CDMA digital phone test capability
- Both functional and parametric phone testing
- CDMA base station simulator
- Includes full CDMA, AMPS, NAMPS, and TACS analog phone test capability