Keysight 8568B Highlights
The Keysight 8566B, 8567A, and 8568B are high-performance spectrum analyzers for bench and ATE system use. The HP 8566B is the highest performance analyzer of the three, with extendable frequency range from 100 Hz to 325 GHz. The Keysight 8567A is identical to the Keysight 8568B in many respects, but has reduced performance in some areas and a lower price.
Each analyzer is designed around its own internal bus and controlled by its own microcomputer to yield significant improvements in operational and data processing features, as well as flexibility under computer control. Each analyzer has 16K bytes of user RAM for storing trace data, instrument states, or custom downloadable programs (DLPs).
- 100 Hz to 325 GHz coverage with synthesizer accuracy
- 100 Hz to 22 GHz coverage with counter frequency
- 2 to 22 GHz preselected range
- Trace markers with amplitude and frequency readout
- 16K bytes of user RAM for trace data or custom routines