Keysight 83751B Highlights
The Keysight 83751B sweeper brings outstanding synthesized performance to the component-test marketplace. It delivers the best performance for the price in general purpose benchtop, swept test or scalar applications. This sweeper provides superior accuracy and stability while maintaining the speed of an analog source. Fully synthesized CW, stepped and ramp sweep modes are available in broadband and narrowband operation.
- Fully phase locked analog sweep for accuracy and speed
- Flat and accurate output power to characterize the linear response of the test device
- Offset frequency sweep for mixer test
- Keysight 8350 programming mode for backwards compatibility
- Option 1E1: Add Output Step Attenuator, 0 to 70dB