Keysight 8350A Highlights
The Keysight 8350A Sweep Oscillator, together with an RF plug-in unit, forms a complete, solid-state, swept signal source. The 8350A can be used with network analyzer systems, such as the 8410B Network Analyzer, the 8755 Frequency Response Test Set, and the Microwave Link Analyzers to provide a complete measurement system.
The front panel of the 8350A is conveniently laid out to optimize the use of instrument operation function blocks. Frequency modes, sweep modes, marker operation, storage register control, and data entry controls are individually grouped for ease of operation and full control versatility.
The sweep can be triggered internally, through the ac power line frequency, externally, or in a single sweep operation. A manual sweep function lets the data entry controls provide continuous manual adjustment of frequency between the end frequencies set in any of the sweep functions.
- Frequency range determined by RF plug-in unit used
- Internal self-check on start-up
- Start/Stop Sweep and CW modes
- Accurate, high resolution digital displays of all major function values
- Five independent, continuously variable, amplitude or intensity markers are available to note significant points on the frequency sweep
- Up to nine different front panel settings can be stored and recalled
- Modulation: External AM, Internal AM, External FM
- Remote programming via HP-IB interface
- RF output blanking and display blanking
- Pen lift function for X-Y recorder
- Alt n function for alternating RF output between the current front panel setting and a setting stored in memory
- Options: Nonvolatile memory, 400 Hz ac power line, rack mount and front handles kits