Keysight 70908A Highlights
The 70908A RF section provides fundamentally mixed 100 Hz to 22 GHz broadband input conversion for the 71210C spectrum analyzer and the 71400C lightwave signal analyzer. Fundamental mixing provides a means of achieving unprecedented sensitivity for microwave measurements and for high speed lightwave modulation rates. This sensitivity allows you to reduce microwave spurious test times from days to hours. Improved sensitivity also improves second and third order dynamic range. Excellent dynamic range is obtained with an analyzer with both good sensitivity and good distortion performance (TOI and SOI). The internal preselector dynamically tracks the analyzer's tuning. This means the preselector is continuously peaked, which saves you time and provides excellent amplitude accuracy. The 70908A also contains a 70 dB step attenuator variable in 10 dB steps. Option H25 provides a 5 dB step attenuator. The 321.4 MHz IF output allows you to access the converted RF signal. You can then detect and display this signal on external equipment.
- Fundamental mixing provides 100 Hz to 22 GHz broadband input conversion
- Achieves unprecedented sensitivity for microwave measurements and for high-speed lightwave modulation rates
- Dynamically-tracked preselector provides superior amplitude accuracy without preselector peaking Excellent dynamic range
- Contains a 70 dB step attenuator variable in 10 dB steps, Option H25 provides a 5 dB step attenuator
- 70dB Step Attenuator variable in 10dB steps, Input conversion for 71210C Spectrum Analyzer & 71400C Lightwave Signal Analyzer