Keysight 59501A Highlights
The Keysight 59501A is basically a digital-to-analog (D/A) converter that provides an output voltage in response to digital data received on the HP-IB. Two programmable output ranges (1V and 10V) are available. In addition, a switch on the rea panel allows selecting either a unipolar or bipolar output mode. The unipolar mode provides a 0 to 0.999V or 0 to 9.99V output range and the bipolar mode provides a -1V to +0.998V or a -10V to +9.98V output range.
- "Listner" and "Acceptor Hand-Shake" HP-IB Functional Capabilities
- 1V and 10V Programmable Output Rnages
- Unipolar Or Bipolar Mode Selection Switch
- Control A Wide Range Of DC Voltages
- Unipolar DC Output Voltage: 0 to 9.99V (low range, 0 to 9.999 V) Bipolar -10 to +9.98 V (low range, -1 to +0.998 V) DC output current is 10 mA maximum