Keysight 54832D Highlights
The Keysight 54832D 4+16-Channel 1 GHz Mixed-Signal Oscilloscope (MSO), with 4 scope channels and 16 timing channels, uniquely combines the detailed signal analysis of a scope with the multi-channel timing measurements and triggering of a logic analyzer. Digital and analog events are aligned in time so you can easily relate cause and effect in difficult mixed-signal, digital and analog troubleshooting situations. Now with the N5397A FPGA Dynamic Probe, the 16 logic channels can be used to look inside your FPGA.
The 54832D also incorporates Keysight's innovative MegaZoom technology, now available up to an unprecedented 128 Mpts, that provides instant response and fast waveform update rates, even with the deepest memory being acquired. Mixed-signal triggering provides a complete set of triggering features across all 16 timing channels and 4 scope channels.
- 1-GHz Bandwidth Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
- 4 scope and 16 digital channels for mixed signal analysis
- Integrated 4 scope and 16 timing channels
- Up to 4 GSa/s sample rate
- Up to 128 Mps optional memory,also available as after-purchase upgrades
- Standard 4 Mpts memory
- Simple, analog-like front panel with Windows® GUI
- Time correlation option for the 16900/16700/1680/1690 series logic analyzer and scope
- Web-enable remote control and email on trigger
- 4GSa/s max Sampling Rate, 8Mpts/Ch (16Mpts max.) Memory, 16 Digital channels for Mixed Signal Analysis. Infiniium Series, CD-ROM & 3.5" Floppy Drives, 8.4in. TFT-LCD, USB, LAN, RS-232, Parallel, PS/2, GPIB ports