Keysight 5335A Highlights
The Keysight 5335A counter offers high-resolution measurement power, standard GPIB interfacing, and many features for user convenience. Manual or automatic triggering allows you to set triggers, or have the 5335A set them for you. With the press of a button, perform a variety of measurements and display A and B channel trigger levels and gate time. Built-in statistical characterization and mathematical functions offer better understanding of measured parameters.
A variety of options increase the performance and functionality of the 5335A. A 1.3 GHz C channel extends the frequency range for navigations and communications applications. A high-stability oven oscillator can be added for higher accuracy in demanding environments, and an add-on DC digital voltmeter lets you perform DC voltage measurements.
- Selectable resolution and measurement time
- Full complement of measurements, math and statistics functions
- External arming increases measurement capability
- Full function ratio measurements
- 100 ps time interval average resolution, 2 ns single-shot resolution
- 200 MHz (Channel A) and 100 MHz (Channel B) input channels, Optional 1.3 GHz (Channel C)
- Proven reliability and excellent RFI protection
- For complete specification details, click on the Data Sheet link
- 200 MHz (Channel A) & 100MHz (Channel B) Input Channels. 2ns Single-shot resolution. Full function ratio measurements, Manual or Automatic Triggering, GPIB. Option 010: High Stability Time Base