Keysight 53310A Highlights
The Keysight 53310A Modulation Domain Analyzer is an easy-to-operate, affordable modulation domain analyzer with an intuitive data display that gives you a direct view of jitter or modulation. Parameters such as peak-to-peak deviation, carrier frequency, and modulation rate are quickly and automatically displayed. Built-in analysis, including automated mean, standard deviation, and probability functions, provides detailed characterization of jitter.
In much the same way an oscilloscope provides insight into the dynamics of changing voltage, the Keysight 53310A provides insight into changes in frequency or time-interval measurements. You save time reviewing designs and locating problems. Use the Keysight 53310A to study frequency drift in electronic equipment; characterize jitter of digital communications systems, peripherals, and mechanical systems; determine frequency hopping performance of an agile transmitter, or measure cellular phone switching from cell to cell.
- Simple operation with single-button functions automated setup and measurement, large display
- Continuous frequency measurements maintain measurement relationships and prevent information loss
- Advanced triggering on frequency or time interval measurements eliminates complexity
- Fast histograms facilitate statistical characterization
- For complete details, click on the Data Sheet link
- The 53230A Universal Frequency Counter/Timer offers continuous/gap-free measurements for basic modulation domain analysis