Keysight Agilent HP 44705A Highlights
The Keysight Agilent HP 44705A is an analog signal multiplexer used to switch signals from up to 20 inputs for measurement by model 3852A voltmeter accessories or by external voltmeters. This accessory provides switching capability for up to 20 inputs at scanning speeds up to 450 channels/second using 3852A voltmeters. The accessory can switch signals up to 120 Vdc or 120 Vrms (170 Vpeak).
The Keysight Agilent HP 44705A consists of a component module and a 20-channel terminal module. Field wiring from user sources, such as voltage sources, is connected to the terminal module, and signals are sent to the switches on the component module. Each channel can be independently configured to allow multiple functions to be measured using the same accessory.
- Maximum switch rate: 450 ch/s
- Maximum input voltage: 170 Vpeak or 120 Vdc
- Maximum input current: 50 mA
- Maximum input power: 1 VArms/ch
- Input impedance: >109 Ω
- Bandwidth: 1.0% flatness at 1 MHz, -3 dB bandwidth at 10 MHz
- Crosstalk: -70 dB at 100 kHz
- Switching capability: 20 inputs, 450Ch/sec, Signals 120Vdc or 120Vac RMS. Directly Mutliplexes Voltage, Resistance, Thermocouples, Strain Gages