Keysight 44701A Highlights
You can easily configure an Agilent 3852A data acquisition and control system to meet your needs for measuring physical parameters. The 3852A is set up to handle many different transducer inputs including thermocouples, thermistors, RTDs, and strain gages, as well as being ready to measure dc volts, currents, resistances, pulse counts, frequencies, and more. The 3852A mainframe has eight (8) slots for plug-in function modules, and has provisions for extending the mainframe (the 3853A) for large systems requiring more plug-in cards.
- For the 3852A & 3853A mainframes. Measures DC voltage, AC voltage and resistance. DC Volts accuracy: ±(0.008% + 8uV) for 3V range
- High Speed and Accurate Analog in One System
- Versatile and Expandable
- Built-in, 68000-based intelligence
- Maximum channels/system differential: 1848
- Maximum channels/system single-ended: 4620