Keysight 3784A Highlights
The Keysight 3784A is a portable error performance/jitter test set, offering standard telecom interfaces at 704 kb/s, 2, 8, and 34 Mb/s, with the option of codirectional interfaces at 64 kb/s and V.11 interfaces for testing X.21 leased circuits. In addition, it has binary TTL/ECL interfaces for measurements up to 50 Mb/s, using the internal clock synthesizer.
The Keysight 3784A is easy to use with measurement presets, automatic receiver setup and error performance pass/fail thresholds. Automatic jitter tolerance and transfer plotting routines are provided for fast accurate testing up to and beyond CCITT limits. Through-data mode allows jitter to be added to a structured signal for jitter tolerance testing of demultiplexers.
- G.821 error analysis at 704 kb/s, 2, 8, and 34 Mb/s
- Optional jitter generation and measurement at 2, 8, and 34 Mb/s
- Clock synthesizer for rates between 1 kb/s and 50 Mb/s
- Optional V.11 interfaces for testing X.21 leased circuits
- Bit Error Rate Test Set, Operating at line rates in the Range 1kb/s to 50Mb/s
- Option 061: Rakmount Kit