Keysight 3577B Highlights
Keysight 3577B is a high-performance, yet economical, two-channel, (optional three-channel) network analyzer for use in both research and development and manufacturing. It is used to measure magnitude/phase, insertion loss, group delay, SWR, electrical length, and gain compression from 5 Hz to 200 MHz. When used with the 35676A/B reflection/transmission kit, it can also measure return loss, reflection coefficient, and impedance.
- 5 Hz to 200 MHz
- High Speed/high accuracy measurements
- 0.001 dB, 0.005 degree, 1ps, 0.001 Hz resolution
- Built-in three-term error correction plus normalization
- Magnitude, phase, polar, real, imaginary, and group delay display modes
- Convenience features including direct plotter control and vector math functions