Keysight 3563A Highlights
The 3563A measures analog and digital signals, applies analog and digital stimulus, makes swept sine and FFT frequency response measurements, measures spectra, waveforms, and transients, extracts models with S/ and Z/domain curve fitting.
- 64 µHz to 100 kHz, 80 dB dynamic range, 26.5 µHz resolution over entire frequency range, ±0.15 dB amplitude accuracy, built/in noise and sine wave sources.
- AM, FM, and PM demodulation capability.
- Electronic measurements include network, spectrum, and waveform analysis.
- Excellent for analysis of low frequency signals such as audio and mechanical systems including structural dynamics and machinery vibration.
- HP/IB programmable
- Direct digital plot and direct control or HP/IB disk drives
- 4 µHz to 100 kHz
- 150 dB dynamic range
- Internal source provides random noise, burst random, sine chirp, burst chirp, fixed sine, and swept sine
- Spectrum, network, transient analysis
- Vector averaging, waveform math, curve fitting, frequency response analysis
- Digital stimulus and measurement capability