Keysight 1652B Highlights
The Keysight 1652B logic analyzer has all the features fo the Keysight 1650B and Keysight 1651B plus two 400 MSa/s digitizing oscilloscope channels, automatic pulse parameter measurements, and time-correlated state, timing and oscilloscope display. You can still completely analyze your 8- 16-, or 32-bit microprocessor while getting better definition on system signals with the 2-channel oscilloscope.
You can characterize critical timing parameters with time interval measurements to better than 1 na accuracy or examine glitches in your system with the built-in scope to determine if noise or loading is the problem. Or, you can use the scope to enhance your troubleshooting capabilities.
- Number of Channels 80 ch
- Maximum Conventional Timing Rate 100 MHz
- Maximum Transitional Timing Rate 100 MHz
- Maximum Glitch Timing Rate 50 MHz
- Memory Depth/Channel-Normal 1 KB
- Channel to Channel Delay 4 ns
- Minimum Recognizable Glitch Width 5 ns
- Setup/Hold Time 10 ns
- No of Scope channels - 2
- Bandwidth - 100 MHz
- multaneous max.sampling rate/Ch - 400 MSa/s
- HPIB, RS-232C