- Modern V-shape design parts molded of GE Valox® polyester, in black textured finish.
- Heavy glass protected front firmly secured against rattles by spring action
- For 3-1/2" stems only and ranges up to and including 300°F, the stem material is a precision die cast Zamac alloy
- Adjustable case lock-nut and angle adjusting screw work independently to provide a full 360° positioning of thermometer case and stem
- Valox finished to match case.
- Completely encloses capillary to prevent tampering and foreign matter for entering instrument.
- Mercury filled-magnifying lens "blue reading" tube. Precision made to guarantee accuracy within 1% of scale range.
- Silicone shock mounted for lasting durability.
- White coated aluminum with permanently baked bold black markings.
- Locked in place and adjusted through device at top of scale.
- There are no mounting screws to cover up scale markings.