Ikegami PM-909 Highlights
The PM-909 (9-inch) is black and white monitors for video monitoring that faithfully reproduce images captured by a surveillance camera. Pictures recorded on a VTR can also be displayed clearly and crisply.
The PM-909 delivers over 700 lines of horizontal resolution, respectively, to achieve vivid picture reproduction.
- High-reliability silicon transistors and ICs are employed
- Circuit stability ensures consistently high picture quality against variations in power supply voltage and temperature
- Incorporates DC regeneration circuit and ABL circuit. Images captured by a surveillance camera can be faithfully reproduced in detail, from shadow to highlighted areas of the scene
- Video loop-through BNC-type connectors with a 75ohm termination ON/OFF switch are provided
- This permits several monitors to be connected together for multiple monitoring locations
- A switching regulator type power supply is employed to achieve reduction in both power consumption and weight
- External sync input is optionally available
- Rack mountable
- Rack type model #: PM-909R2 : 2 sets x PM-909 + RMK-909 rack adapter
- Power Switch, V. hold control, H. hold control, Brightness control, Contrast control, Video termination switch (75-Ohm ON/OFF), AFC mode switch (FAST-SLOW)