- Direct reading — No fumbling with multiple slide or rotary switches
- The IET family of digital substituters uses convenient side-by-side thumbwheel switches. Simply dial in the desired values and use.
- Standard accuracies of 1%, 0.1%, and 0.05% available.
- Broad choice of standard and optional models.
- A full line of standard substituters satisfies most requirements.
- Direct readings eliminate potential mistakes that come from rotary or slide-switch boxes.
- For easy value readings, ranges are separated by colorcoded switches and numbers.
- The units are small, rugged, and portable.
- Combination units, such as Resistance and Capacitance Substituter (RCS-500), are available.