Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
- Inductance range from 1 µH to 11 H
- Toroidal cores for small mutual inductance and minimal effect from external fields
- High-accuracy: ±(1% + 0.75 µH)
- 7 decade switches
- The 1492 model is an excellent choice for a highly accurate decade inductance substituter with a wide range. It is suitable for most laboratory and test applications.
- The 1492 Inductance decade series are convenient elements for use in wave filters, equalizers, and turned circuits throughout the range of audio and low radio frequencies.
- As components in oscillators, analyzers, and similar equipment, they are especially useful during the preliminary design period, when the ability to vary circuit elements over relatively wide ranges is necessary to determine optimum operating values.
- The 1492 Decade Inductors have values of low-frequency storage factor, Q, that are much larger than those of air-core coils.