- ±0.16% accuracy & 0.01µohm resolution performance in automated systems
- Superb repeatable measurement accuracy
- Provide advanced contact-check, comparator, and data export functions
- It is intuitive user interface and strong noise immunity are suitable for use in automated systems
- Measurement method Four-terminal, constant-current DC
- Resistance range 10 mohm (Max. 12.00000 mohm, 0.01 µohm resolution) to 1000 ohm range (Max. 1200.000 ohm, 1 mohm resolution), 7 steps
- Display Monochrome graphic LCD 240 × 64 dot, white LED backlight
- Measurement accuracy [at 10 mohm range, with SLOW mode, average 16 times settings]
- ±0.060 % rdg. ±0.001 % f.s.
- Testing current [at 10 mohm range] 1 A DC to [at 1000 ohm range] 1 mA DC
- Open-terminal voltage 20 V DC max. Note: Voltage when not measuring is 20 mV or less, with current mode set at PULSE and Contact Improver Setting set at OFF/PULSE (measured with a voltmeter having 10 Mohm)
- Sampling rate FAST, MEDIUM, SLOW, 3 settings
- Integration time [at 10 mohm range, default value] FAST 2.0 ms, MED 5.0 ms, SLOW 1 PLC,
- Setting range: 0.1 ms to 100.0 ms, or 1 to 5 PLC at 50 Hz, 1 to 6 PLC at 60 Hz
- Note: PLC = one power line cycle (mains wave-form period)
- Other functions Comparator (compare setting value with measurement value), Delay, OVC (offset voltage compensation), Average, Measurement fault detection, Probe short-circuit detection, Improve contact, Current mode setting (A pulse application function that applies current only during measurement), Auto-memory, Statistical calculations, Settings monitor (when using two instruments, a difference in settings causes warning notification), Retry, Trigger function. etc,.
- Interface External I/O, RS-232C, Printer, GP-IB (Model RM3543-01)
- External I/O Trigger, Hold input, Comparator output, Settings monitor terminal, Service power output +5V, +12V, etc.
- Power supply, consumption 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 40 VA max.
- Dimensions, mass 260 mm (10.24 in) W × 88 mm (3.46 in) H × 300 mm (11.81 in) D, 3.0 kg (105.8 oz)
Each Unit Includes
- Power cord
- EXT I/O male connector
- Operation manual
- Operation guide