- High speed and accuracy maximize productivity in automated systems
- Multiple checking functions ensure proper contact for reliable measurements
- Low-power resistance mode measures chip inductors and EMC suppression components
- Supports sample inspections during the manufacturing process
- Display Monochrome graphic LCD 240 × 64 dot, white LED backlight
- Measurement accuracy [with SLOW mode, at 100 mO range] ±0.015 % rdg. ±0.002 % f.s. [with SLOW mode, at 1000 O range] ±0.006 % rdg. ±0.001 % f.s. (the best case)
- Testing current [at 100 mO range] 100 mA DC to [at 100 MO range] 100 nA DC
- Open-terminal voltage 20 V DC max.
- Sampling rate FAST, MEDIUM, SLOW, 3 settings
- Measurement times [at 100 O /1000 O ranges, with Low Power OFF] FAST: 0.9 ms, MED: 3.6 ms, SLOW: 17 ms (minimum time)
- Integration time 0.1 ms to 100.0 ms, or 1 to 5 PLC at 50 Hz, 1 to 6 PLC at 60 Hz
- Note: PLC = one power line cycle (mains wave-form period)
- Other functions Comparator (compare setting value with measurement value), Delay (set to allow for mechanical delay of trigger input and probing, or set to allow for measurement object response), OVC (offset voltage compensation), Measurement fault detection, Probe short-circuit detection, Improve contact, Auto-memory, Statistical calculations, Settings monitor (when using two instruments, a difference in settings causes warning notification), Retry, Trigger function. etc,.
- Interface RS-232C, Printer, GP-IB (Model RM3542-01)
- External I/O Trigger, Hold input, Comparator output, Settings monitor terminal
- Power supply, consumption 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 30 VA max.
- Dimensions, mass 260 mm (10.24 in) W × 88 mm (3.46 in) H × 300 mm (11.81 in) D, 2.9 kg (102.3 oz)
Each Unit Includes
- Power cord
- EXT I/O male connector
- Operation manual
- Operation guide