Hioki PW3198 Highlights
The number of power supply problems is increasing as power systems are becoming more and more complicated - all due to the rising use of power electronics devices plus a growing installed base of large systems and distributed power supplies. The quickest way to approach these problems is to understand the situation quickly and accurately. The 3198 Power Quality Analyzer is ready to effectively solve your power supply problems.
The 3198 can measure all waveforms of power, harmonic, and error events simultaneously. When a problem occurs with the equipment or system on your site, the PW3198 will help you detect the cause of the problem early and solve it quickly. You can depend on the PW3198 to monitor all aspects of your power supplies.
- Verify power problems in accordance with the IEC61000-4-30 Class A standard
- High Accuracy and continuous gapless recording (V:±0.1% of nominal voltage, A and W:±0.2% rdg. ±0.1% f.s.)
- CAT IV 600 V - safe enough for incoming power lines
- Broadband voltage range lets you measure even high-order harmonic components of up to 80 kHz
- Wide dynamic range from low voltages up to 1300 V (3P4W line-to-line voltage)
- Maximum 6000 V transient overvoltage up to 700 kHz
- LAN, USB and SD card interfaces
- Optional GPS BOX for synchronizing multiple devices
- For best value, order PRO kit versions which include current clamps, software, and a hard case
- A and W: ±0.2% rdg. ±0.1% f.s. Opt.01/500 PRO Includes: 3198, 4ea 9661 (500amp), L1000 Voltage Cables, 3198 Hard Carrying case, AC Adaptor, Battery Pack, 9624-50PC Software, 2GByte SD Card Z4001