- 0-50 kV Range
- Length : 31" (79cm)with hook probe
- The DigiVolt II is a dual stick
- phasing voltmeters with connecting cord.
- Coil cord is standard on all DigiVolt series products.
- Coil cord is rated at 10kV. Length is 2’ (0.6m) retracted and 9’ (2.8m) fully extended.
- Accuracy – within 2% of reading +/- 3 digits
- Display has 0.75” (1.9cm) LCD display with decimal point and backlight
- Auto shut-off
- Track mode
- Peak mode
- Overhead brass hook contact probes
- Universal splines
- All fiberglass is quality tested to ASTM F-711 and OSHA standards (100kV/foot for 5 minutes)
- Operating temperature range –13F to +131F (-25C to +55C)
- Strain relief fittings on cords reduce cable damage at point of highest stress
- High voltage resistors are encapsulated in epoxy in all resistor sticks, thereby
- limiting maximum current to approximately 1 milliamp at full rated voltage
- Low battery indicator
- Battery – two (2) field replaceable 9V alkaline batteries
Each Unit Includes
- Case (CM-100/V)